3.26.2009

thursday's blessings

1. I ran into the wall this morning when I woke up. I didn't fall over!
2. We had a really great rocket fight at work this afternoon.
3. Kim and I ate Sharkey's for lunch then had McKay's cookies.
4. Only 16 more days until my family is here for Easter.
5. My in-laws are on their way into town for Mitchell's band clinic tonight. I love watching him with his bands!
6. The weather is GORGEOUS outside. I love this time of year.
7. I noticed we have little sprouts of green grass in the yard. It will be covered soon. Rom will like rolling around in that.
8. I got another coupon to Abuelo's for a buy one get one free meal. YUM-O!
9. Tomorrow is Friday!
10. I got A LOT done at work this week.

How has the Lord blessed you today?



"Give generously to Him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to." Deuteronomy 15:10

No comments: