30. The number of minutes it took me to decide what I was going to wear. After I found out my blouse was dirty.
10. The number of minutes it took me to get into the dress I finally decided to wear.
15. The number of minutes it took me to turn around and go back home to change. After I couldn't feel my lungs or upper body because of the constraints my dress was putting on me.
10. The number of days until my second bridesmaid dress comes in. That is 2 sizes larger than I originally ordered.
4. The number of days until I go to Austin to shop. For clothes that fit me.