5.19.2009

growing pains

30. The number of minutes it took me to decide what I was going to wear. After I found out my blouse was dirty.

10. The number of minutes it took me to get into the dress I finally decided to wear.

15. The number of minutes it took me to turn around and go back home to change. After I couldn't feel my lungs or upper body because of the constraints my dress was putting on me.

10. The number of days until my second bridesmaid dress comes in. That is 2 sizes larger than I originally ordered.

4. The number of days until I go to Austin to shop. For clothes that fit me.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

You may not feel it...but you are so beautiful with your pregnant glow! It will be fun shopping for clothes and you will be so comfortable...gotta love elastic!
Your play-by-play of your morning is making pregnant women everywhere smile!