5.27.2009

i LOVE these girls

One of my dearest and best friend's graduated from medical school on Sunday! Mitchell and I went down for her graduation to see her walk the stage. I can honestly say that Natalie, excuse me Dr. Britt is the smartest person I know!


And not only did I get to see Natalie, I got to see Jennifer, too. I have known these amazingly wonderful women since like 6th grade. What I love about our friendships is that we can always pick up right where we left off, like time has never passed.

They are truly a blessing to me. And a reminder that we are old and have our 10 year class reunion next year!

Dr. Britt, me and Jennifer

Natalie, right after she received her cape.

Me and Jenn waiting for Natalie to cross the stage!

I love you girls soooooooooooooooooo much!

No comments: