San Diego hasn't been so sunny. My conference has given me more grief and difficulty than inspiring work to do. It costs $35 PER PERSON to go to the SA Zoo. We didn't go. And I miss my doggie (side note, I am trying to figure out ways to take Romulus to Hawaii).
But the most amazing part of this trip? I am with the love of my life. And we celebrated 3 years of marriage on Tuesday.
1. I love how you tell me you love me about 1,000,000 times a day.
2. I love the silly songs you sing and make up.
3. I love your kiss goodnight right before I go to bed and your sleepy I love You in the morning.
4. You always open the car door for me.
5. You've made me a mommy and I couldn't be happier.
6. You work so hard for us, and don't question it one bit.
7. You're such a handiman around the house and you love to learn new things.
8. I love it when you call my daddy for help with things.
9. I never have to ask you to do the dishes.
10. Your closet is always dirty, but you always say you are going to pick it up.
11. You drop me off at the front door of church so I don't have to cross the road.
12. I can't stand to be away from you, even during the work day.
13. I think about you constantly and how happy you make me.
14. You are going to be the most amazing father. Our kids are going to have so much fun with you,
15. You are the best musician and band director. I love seing you with your kids and how much they care for you.
16. June 10, 2006 you chose to make me your wife and make me the happiest, luckiest woman alive.