7.31.2009

hello sweet baby

My love, Owen

I get more and more excited about meeting you each day. Your father and I are so excited that we finally know who you are now, Owen Lee. We have given you your father's middle name. Not just because it is a family name, but because of the amazing person your daddy is. I know already you both are so much alike! When we saw your little face on the monitor Monday, I could tell you look like your daddy. You are going to love him so much like I already do. He takes very good care of us!

I have loved you and prayed for you even before I knew you were on your way. Just like your father, you are an answered prayer to my life. The Lord does amazing things for us everyday, and you are one of those miracles. I love you so much my little boy. Grow big and strong. Until we meet you - I love you more today than I did yesterday!

All my love!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

We are so excited for you two and cannot wait to meet sweet baby Owen! What a precious name!