- Cover your outlets with those stopper things. If not they will be licked like an ice cream cone.
- Don't share your bed. Once you start you or he can never stop sleeping there.
- Don't feed them food they aren't supposed to have because they won't eat there own food.
- Don't leave your personals on the bed, or anywhere else they can reach. Because they will be dragged outside to play tug of war.
- If you don't play and walk them everyday, and give a SUFFICIENT amount of attention, they get cranky and tired. Just like me.
- Don't leave brownies on the table, counter or anywhere else for that matter. They will disappear before you get to eat one.
- Unless you want to be slapped, take them outside to use the restroom frequently.
lessons from romulus
In the almost two years of being a mommy to a 120 pound great dane named Romulus I have learned many lessons about parenting and becoming a parent.
Posted by that boy mitch, big O, and me!