10.13.2009

i don't mean to brag... but

MY HOUSE SMELLS LIVE HEAVEN. 



Or what I am sure heaven smells like. Or maybe it's my heaven. Or...

Sorry, back to my story. I am making these muffins from the Pioneer Woman, and if they turn out anything like they smell I will turn into a pumpkin spice muffin. Willingly. 

And I've yet to make the cream cheese icing. 

Yes, you heard right. CREAM CHEESE ICING. Heaven is layered with cream cheese my man! Believe it! 

Tomorrow, Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chips. I love you. 

3 comments:

Baby McMinn said...

What time should Stone and I come over we have kindermusik from 9:30 to 10:15 but other than that we are open.... :) You are making me hungry...

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

try the italian cream cake! It's heaven. I can't eat it b/c it's too sweet. But it's all from scratch

Mandi said...

I'm coming over! Those look SOOOOO good and yes...you made my mouth water with the cream cheese icing!
By the way...you are so cute, I saw you at the back of church and thought you were the cutest pregnant woman ever!