1.13.2010

5,000,000

That's how many workout DVDs I have. And 2,5000,000 cassette tapes. Those were purchased when I was in college, poor, and didn't have a DVD player of my own.

Today, Goal 1 for 2010. Work off baby weight now that I am cleared to start working out.

Oh, and get into my skinny jeans. These aren't just my pre-pregnancy jeans, they are my skinny jeans. I don't have a specific amount of weight I want to lose. I don't even know how much weight I gained during my pregnancy. After that first appointment I stopped looking at the scale, and threatened the nurse if she ever said the number out loud, I'd eat her. With a side of bread, and chocolate.


Since we quit our gym membership after we decided I was staying home with my bundle of joy, I just pulled these DVDs out of storage. You think I am kidding? They literally were in storage in the backyard. And most of the time it's too cold to workout outside. Especially with a 7 month old!

So here's to my skinny, skinny jeans! See you soon, suckas! Denise Austin and I will be having fun until then.


No comments: