1.08.2010

mr. etter

Mr. Etter called me around 10:30 am yesterday. He usually never calls before 12:30 pm because of how busy he is.

Mr. E: "Guess what?"
Mrs. E: "Ummm, I don't know. What?"
Mr. E: "I locked myself in the office."

Ummm hum, Mitchell locked himself in his office. With 70 some-odd kids in his band hall. Apparently someone was acting up. In hopes of making a point and storming out (to his office), he slammed the door and broke the door knob. Locking himself in.

He called the office.

Maintenance took off the hinges. He was still locked in.

The secretary came to watch his class. You know. Cause you can't do that from inside your office.

They had to call AISD maintenance to come take off the door knob.

The principle came by... laughing.

So did everyone else in the school. I think Mr. Etter made his point.

Next time, pack a snack!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is too funny! He is so dramatic :)

Becca said...

HA! This totally cracks me up!!! Thanks for the laugh today, Mitchell!

Elizabeth said...

That is too funny. Thanks for the laugh!