10.22.2008

welcome home

Two weekends ago Hardin-Simmons celebrated homecoming, Stars of the West. Although homecoming week was filled with many meetings and a lot of work, as the time arrived I remembered everything else that came with homecoming; my amazing friends, the football game and lots of fun!

Because I am terrible about posting pictures, please forgive me for posting these pictures 2 weeks late.

P.S. I HEART HSU!



S
purs Alumni Brunch (before most of the alumni Spurs showed up) with all the
beautiful current Spurs. Aren't they cute?









Ahhhh, memories!



CBB combrads, Bobby and my hunny talking it up in the stands!



HSU whipping up on ETBU!



I
have not idea what happened here, but it was funny!




Some of my girls and Macy!


One last huddle for old times!


I heart Aimee Skeen! Oh. And I miss her terribly, too!





Pre-game!




Our real pre- game picture!





Ricky's old number and the guy that wears it! Good job!



The Six White Horses of HSU, and mini-me!

No comments: