3.03.2009

tuesday ten

  1. We had a campus wide meeting called on Thursday from the Presidential Search Committee. Maybe we have a new president! I am SO EXITED. Any chance Dr. Turner is coming back?
  2. Just found out that Coldstone is re-opening tomorrow. We might have to help them celebrate re-opening the doors!
  3. Work is piling up again for the web. So much to do, so little time. I hope tomorrow is a good day.
  4. I just figured out what color I want our bedroom to be: chocolate. How much more perfect could that be? And yummy!
  5. I need to re-organize and clean out my office. My place of zen isn't so zen-like.
  6. This is my 3rd post today. I think I was a little blog deprived last week while in Keller with the family.
  7. I can always count on Andrea's comments and emails to make me laugh. Read my last blog post comment.
  8. Kim is walking around in my shoes. I can't believe I am wearing shoes with that tall of a heel.
  9. I am about to do damage control. Or pre-damage control. I hope this turns out well. Ekkkk!
  10. I didn't get anything accomplished today worthwhile. It has turned out to be a pretty good day.

No comments: