5.27.2009

188

Hi, Baby.

We have 188 more days until I get to see your sweet face for the first time. Until I get to kiss you, hug you, smell your little neck and cuddle all day long.

I can't wait to see who you look like. Hopefully you will have your daddy's almond eyes and will come out singing like him. I am sure you will. You might even be dancing around like your mommy does everyday. Be assured we will dance and sing everyday together! You might even have long little fingers, ready to play the piano with your daddy. Won't that be fun?

You might be dark and handsome like your Papi and have your Moonchie's nose. Hopefully you will have Papi's sense of humor, too. He tells jokes a lot better than your mommy does. Your Moonchie will spoil you rotten and make you lots of yummy foods.

You might laugh like your SuSu does or be a doctor like your Docy. I know you can do that, you can do and be whatever you want to be. I know your cousins Maggie, Mollie Grace and Luke can't wait to play with you. You are going to have so much fun with them. Maggie might even teach you to say, "Te Amo" like her Aunt Mandy taught her.


Your aunts and uncles can't wait to meet you, too. Each of them are so special to us and they love your sweet little self already.


I can't wait until we are reading books together, playing outside, jumping on the bed and drinking a glass of chocolate milk together as a treat! Maybe that is something we can do together.

Your daddy and I can't wait to share all the amazing stories with you about our Lord and Savior. And thank Him everyday for our little family.

Our family that will be complete once you are here.

Until that 188 days has passed, baby your daddy and I will be here talking, singing, reading and waiting for your arrival.

All of my love,
Your Mommy

No comments: