9.08.2009

did you know

1. I don't like popcorn ceiling. I almost cried as it was being scraped off the ceiling in the baby's room. It was a joyous occasion.

2. Don't wrap your baby in an American flag and take a picture of him. Why would you do that? Why?

3. I am 28 weeks pregnant and still can't believe it. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think, wow I am really bloated today. Nope, I'm pregnant. And probably still bloated.

4. Putting shelves and organizing the closet yesterday made me ridiculously happy.

5. If my dog and husband didn't shed, cleaning around my house would be so much easier. Ok, maybe just if Romulus didn't shed.

6. I look forward to every meal I eat. I am going to be sad when this baby is here and can't eat whatever I want anymore.

7. I have baked 2 chocolate cakes in the past 2 weeks. I probably should think of something else to make when the girls from SS come over on Thursday, other than a variation of chocolate cake.

No comments: