9.17.2009

showers from DFW

Literally!

Last weekend I had my DFW shower and it rained, and rained, and rained all weekend long! 

Saturday night was my shower in DFW (Irving to be exact) given my my mother in law SuSu's best friends. These are such sweet and loving ladies. They also gave me a bridal shower before I became Mrs. Etter. I was most excited about this shower because some of our friends were going to be there!

We had such a great time visiting and laughing with family and friends, I didn't want it to end. I was so sad I didn't get the one picture I wanted. Everyone was loving on my  tummy/Owen Saturday night, Maggie came up and gave my tummy a kiss. I wanted a picture of that so bad! Sunday before lunch she did feel Owen kick, she thought it was the coolest thing. Her eyes lit up, she looked at me, and said, "He's in there! Which way is he facing?" It was so sweet and cute and funny all in one simple statement. 

Here are only a few pictures from my shower, ding dong me didn't charge the battery to our camera and this was all we had juice for! 

My sweet, sweet friends Heather and Nikki, and Nikki's 4 month old baby London. (their hubbies were there too!) 


Jennifer, my friend from forever ago. Jen knew me back when I was the dorkiest orchestra nerd in penny loafers, who got made fun of from the other dorkie orchestra nerds. Pretty bad, huh? And she was still my friend through all that. 


This is my diaper bag that my love got for me. Isn't it the cutest? It has Owen's monogram on it and is the colors of his room. 


This is Jennifer's husband, Doug. Mitchell and Doug were wearing matching polos, they looked so handsome! 



My sweet sister in laws who helped me at my shower, Meredith and Sarah. 


These are my sweet hostesses

1 comment:

Becca said...

It was so much fun to see ya'll! I can't wait to meet Baby Owen!