10.05.2009

i tired

I tried to get Dr. Tadvick to give me an exact date of delivery of my dear little Owen. (I am sort of a schedule/ organized freak)

I tried to get him to tell me what's going to happen if the 30th comes and goes and he decides he doesn't want to come out. (you know, cause I'm a cozy little casa)

I tried to make him promise me he'd be there if things happen a week early. The week of Thanksgiving.

After he told me his wife might come, if this baby comes Thanksgiving week, I told him he could bring her. (we might as well celebrate all together. afterall, its nothing she hasn't seen or been through. what's one more person)

I am glad I like him so much. I didn't really get any answers.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

hmmm.... those sneaky doctors. I'm tired too. Hope you had a good day!