11.13.2009

37 weeks & 4 days

Hello Sweet Baby!

You are now 37 weeks and 4 days old. You are full grown, and if you came today everything would be ok. Your organs, bones, lungs, and all are fully developed. Oh my goodness. I don't know what I would do with myself if you came today. I just might pass out.

The Lord knew what He was doing when He designed pregnancy for 40 weeks. It's the perfect amount of time for you to grow, and get strong, and the perfect amount of time for a crazy woman like me to get adjusted to the THOUGHT of being a mommy soon.

I knew He would make me a mother one day. Just like I knew He would bring me a husband to love and take care of for the rest of my life. A husband to start a family with. Just like your daddy and I dated to get to know each other before we were married, I feel like you and I have been dating. Getting used to you being here, and thinking and praying about that magical day you would be here. Preparing for your arrival.

I am so excited I can barely stand it. I can't wait to see you, feel you, smell you, and love on you even more than I do right now. I know my definition of love with be completely rewritten when you arrive. A love I have never known or felt. A love that I am know I am ready for.

How great is our God that He gives us this miraculous gift of love. Love for our families, friends, love for your spouse, love for Him, and love for our children. So many blessings in one little word.

I love you more than you will ever know. And I can't wait until the day we see your precious face.

All my love.


No comments: