Man, do I look miserable just because I am this big. I don't feel it. Ok, maybe that was a miserable comment.
What kills me is that this baby could technically come at any minute now, and not everything is done, or packed, or taken care of. That is not me. I would have rather everything be completed the day we found out we were pregnant. Hahahaha, yeah right.
I counted last night, in the middle of my non-sleep things left to do:
1. Need: bedding to arrive (still waiting)
2. Need: glider to arrive (still waiting)
3. Need: wall shelf to arrive (just ordered yesterday)
4. Hang Owen Canvas on wall
5. Arrange other 2 pictures and shelf on wall
6. Put car seat in the car (pick that up on Friday)
7. Need: end table for your chair (waiting for that to be completed)
Technically, that's all I really want done before he gets here. Technically.
Now Owen, as much as I want you here ASAP I need you to take the following into consideration. One, I need to get the above accomplished. And two, I want you to keep growing big and strong. So just keep cooking and we will see you when you are ready. December 4th at the latest. I finally got Dr. Tadvick to pull out that calendar and give me a date if you aren't here by the 30th.