11.23.2011

thankful. day 22.

"Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but on Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live."
1 Corinthians 8:6

day 22.

i am so humbled by God's renewed grace and faithfulness toward me. i stand in awe of all He does for me, day in and day out - a sinner by nature and unfortuantley by choice. though they are choices i hope and pray not to make, i still am a lowly sinner. though when i wake each morning, His promises to me are the same, new and beautiful as the sun rising in the sky; everlasting love, forgiveness, patience, peace, protection, grace, and heaven.

He gives me the ability to rise above my faults, transgressions, and sins to become the woman, mother, daughter, and wife that He knows i can be. i am nothing without His love and forgiveness.

the love i have for my heavenly Father is so great. it is a love and gratitude that i can never, never fully express. i feel it deep inside me - to where it almost hurts, it is so joyful and abundant.

althought i deserve none of this, not a bit of it - i will take this grace with open arms. and each day that i awake to His splendor and love, i will try to run the race that He has equipped me to run. and never be weary or faint. i will soar on the wings of eagles.

No comments: