6.20.2008

family time 101

This past weekend we along with the rest of the world we celebrated Father's day in in the metroplex with Mitchell's family. In addition to celebrating Docy and the wonderful things he has done for us and our family we celebrated birthdays, family reunions and eating. Lots of eating. Because that's what we do when we get together with our families, don't you? And I certainly don't feel guilty about that. Well, until I get home and to the gym on Monday.

But can I tell you what our favorite part of the weekend was? The three most precious individuals pictured below:

Maggie

Luke (or baby Uuke as Maggie would say)

Mollie Grace (with a side of chicken spaghetti)

I think Romulus had the best time though. He received a pluthera of attention and almost made a new friend out of SuSu's dog Macy. But if the three faces above aren't reason enough to drive halfway around the world for a weekend visit, I don't know what is.

No comments: